- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
Super Easy Lasagna uses prepared sauce and cottage cheese.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 quart spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef and onions in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Add sauce, mixing well and simmering.
- Combine cottage cheese, eggs and Mozzarella cheese in bowl, mixing until smooth.
- Layer noodles, sauce and cheese mixture alternately in 9 by 13 inch baking dish until all ingredients are used. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake covered, at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes longer.