- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Yummy, creamy, crunchy strawberry salad.
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely ground pretzels
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry jello
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Mix together the pretzels and margarine. Press into an 8x8 pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the sugar and cream cheese, blend in whip cream. Spread over the pretzel crust, and refrigerate.
- Mix the jello into the hot pineapple juice, stir until dissolved. Stir in partially thawed strawberries. Allow mixture to start to set, then pour over the other layers and chill until firm.