- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Biscuits formed into pockets and stuffed full of cheese and Canadian bacon. Served with apples for a fun and nutritious breakfast.
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerator biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced Canadian bacon
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 red apples, cored and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll the biscuits into 4 inch circles. Use a fork to add decorative marks to the top of 5 biscuits.
- Evenly divide the bacon and cheese across the remaining undecorated biscuits, leaving a 1/2 inch edge.
- Place the decorated biscuit on top. Press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Brush the egg on top. Arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While baking, melt the margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add the apple slices and brown, turning once.
- To serve, top the biscuits with the apple slices.