- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12 people
Add a little sunshine to your day with this scrumptious, smooth and creamy dessert.
- 1-1/4 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2-1/4 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- Zest and juice from 1 orange, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup condensed milk with mixer until well blended. Mix in 3/4 cup Cool Whip; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Whisk orange juice, remaining condensed milk and dry pudding mix in medium bowl 2 min. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining Cool Whip. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Stir orange zest into remaining Cool Whip; spread over pie. Refrigerate 4 hours.