- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Volga is a Russian River that flows through central Russia and all the way down to the Caspian Sea. It is used in this cocktail’s name in reference to the vodka added to this blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces cold, fresh orange juice
- Dash of grenadine
- Slice of lemon and 1 cherry to garnish
- Place a highball glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the vodka into the prepared glass followed by the orange juice.
- Carefully add the grenadine so that it floats on top of the other ingredients. Garnish the cocktail with the lemon slice and the cherry, and then serve immediately.