- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Potato and chuck roast Sunday dinner.
- 4-6 pound chuck roast
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4-6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Arrange the roast in the center of a large piece of heavy duty foil. Combine the soups and pour over the roast. Arrange the potatoes around. Bring the foil up and around the roast, rolling and securing the edges about 6 inches above the roast.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours.