- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Summertime in Paris has never tasted so fresh and sweet. Enjoy this vodka-based cocktail with muddled rosemary and lemon juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces Citrus Vodka
- 1/2 rosemary sprig
- 1/2 ounce Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lemongrass simple syrup
- Dash of soda
- Fresh rosemary sprig to garnish
- Place the rosemary, lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker, muddle to combine and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka and then shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds. Stain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice and then top with the soda.
- Garnish with the rosemary sprig and serve immediately.