- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: serves 8
Light, crisp chicken salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into chunks
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut into halves
- 1 cup slivered, toasted almonds
- 1/2 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- lettuce cups
- Combine the mayonnaise and whipped topping.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients except the lettuce cups. Toss lightly with the mayonnaise mixture until well covered.
- Chill until ready to serve, serve in lettuce cups.