- Prep: 5 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
This sangria beverage, made with white wine, makes a beautiful presentation with its myriad of colors similar to that of a summer sunset.
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 3 peaches, pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 bottles white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- 1 liter sparkling water
- Put the raspberries, orange slices, lemon slices and peach wedges into a large pitcher, and then add the wine.
- Let the sangria stand for at least 5 hours at room temperature.
- Before serving, pour in the sparkling water and add the ice.