- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 2
Summer squash turns a typically heavy dish into a light and luscious meal.
Recipe courtesy of Personal Chef Michele Thompson, MS
- 1 1/4 cup skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 finely chopped, sautéed summer squash
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- 3 cups marinara sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton wrappers and sauce. Place 16 won ton wrappers on the counter and place a heaping tablespoon squash mixture on the center of each wrapper, leaving the edges free. Brush the edges with water and top with a won ton wrapper, pressing the edges together with your fingers. Use the tines of a fork and press around edges to seal the ravioli.
- Carefully place ravioli in a large pot of salted boiling water. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes or until ravioli are puffed. Use a slotted spoon to remove and transfer to two serving plates. Top with sauce and extra Parmesan and minced parsley.