- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 to 10 drinks
Sangria is the perfect punch drink to serve in the summer. Make sure all of the ingredients are well chilled in advance.
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Framboise lambic, chilled
- 2 (11.2-ounce) bottles Hoegaarden white ale, chilled
- 6 ounces Lillet Blanc, chilled
- 6 ounces raspberries (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium orange, thinly sliced
- Place all of the ingredients into a punch bowl and stir to combine.
- Ladle the Sangira into glasses filled with ice.