- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This salad’s vibrant colors and bright taste will delight you. Serve with a glass of Pinot Blanc or a Muscadet.
- 1 bunch young carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 6 handfuls of salad greens
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrots and the zucchini into long, thin strips and then place into a salad bowl along with the salad greens.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, vanilla extract and a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.