- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Summer Salad with Creamy Dressing is a refreshing picnic favorite.
- Dressing: 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonaise
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 3 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and whisk until smooth. Cover dressing and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, spinach, onion, tomato, green pepper and croutons. Add dressing and toss; serve immediately.