- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A medley of fresh summer ingredients makes this the perfect dish to celebrate the bold and bright tastes of the season.
- 6 fingerling potatoes
- 1 ear corn
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large handfuls arugula, washed and dried
- 3/4 cup sliced hearts of palm
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh pepper
- 2 ounces ricotta salata
- Cook the potatoes in a pot of salted boiling water for 8 minutes until tender, drain well and then set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, shuck the ear of corn and place the kernels into a bowl with the tomatoes, arugula and hearts of palm.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Whisk the mixture vigorously until completely blended.
- Place the cooked potatoes into the bowl with the corn and then add the prepared dressing. Toss gently to coat and then season with salt and pepper to taste. Top the salad with the ricotta salata and serve.