- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 12 servings
A fun, decorative fruit salad. Easily substitute for any fresh fruits.
- 3 grapefruit
- 3 oranges
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 pineapple, cut into cubes to yield 2 cups
- 2 peaches, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes, half green and half red
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur
- Combine the orange rind, orange juice, sugar and orange liqueur. Set aside.
- Cut the grapefruit and oranges in half. Remove the pulp in pieces and hollow out the shells. Cut pump into bite size pieces.
- Wash, hull, and halve the strawberries. Mix in with the grapefruit, oranges, pineapple, peach, blueberries and grapes. Stir in the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, up to 12 hours.
- Scoop into the hollowed out shells.