- Prep: 12 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 12 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Summer Flank Steak is marinated and then topped with a savory cheese sauce and broiled.
- Marinade: 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 Flank steak, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- Cheese sauce: 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Mix well. Place flank steak in a glass baking dish and pour the over it. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6-12 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade. Place steak on broiler pan and cook on high, 5 minutes per side. When broiling second side, spoon cheese mixture on top of steak. Broil until bubbly and brown. Remove and slice diagonally and serve.