- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A fresh, crisp and citrusy cocktail that is ideal for summer entertaining, garnish this gin-based drink with slices of fresh cucumber.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dimmi Liquore di Milano
- 1/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 2 ounces good-quality tonic water
- 6 thin slices cucumber to garnish
- Fill a tall cocktail glass with ice and then add the gin, lemon juice, Dimmi Liquore di Milano and Chartreuse.
- Top the drink with tonic water and then garnish with the cucumber slices; serve immediately.