- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Summer Creamy Pasta Salad is a year round treat.
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3 hard cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 package Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad Mix
- Heat to boiling 2/3 cup water in a saucepan. Add pasta vegetable pouch. Boil for 15 minutes until pasta is tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water and shake to drain well.
- Stir together the seasoning mix, mayonaise, mustard, onion and celery in a large bowl. Stir in pasta and eggs until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate. Toss lightly and serve chilled.