- Prep: 5 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 5 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8
This spiked summer drink is a juicy and refreshing beverage full of wonderful, fresh flavor and sweet and tangy taste.
- 1 (46-ounce) can or bottle apricot nectar
- 1 (46-ounce) can or bottle unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- Lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- Place the apricot nectar, pineapple juice, orange juice, lemonade, vodka and brandy into a container, stir to combine and then cover and place in the refrigerator to freeze.
- Serve the mixture by spooning into glasses and topping with some lemon-lime soda. Gently stir the slush and then garnish with a straw and lemon zest twist. Serve immediately.