- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A deliciously sweet, cinnamon sugar baby carrot side dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages baby carrots
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the carrots to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the carrots. Cook covered for 3-1/2 to 4 hours on low, stirring only twice.
- Remove the carrots, using a slotted spoon, 20 minutes before serving. Arrange on a serving dish and cover.
- Pour the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a boil until reduced by half. Pour over the carrots to serve.