- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4 to 6
For this colorful dish, your kids can peel the clementines, whisk the vinaigrette and toss the ingredients to coat. Let them proudly serve this crisp tender salad, giving them praise for doing a super job.
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1 cup clementine sections, cut up in 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons clementine zest
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons clementine juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sugar snap peas in a large pot of salted boiling water for 3 minutes or until they turn bright green in color. Drain in a colander and plunge sugar snaps peas in a large bowl of ice water to stop cooking.
- Drain thoroughly and transfer sugar snaps to a serving bowl. Add chopped clementine, zest and mint and toss gently. In a separate medium bowl whisk together olive oil and clementine juice with salt and pepper, pour mixture over sugar snap peas and toss to coat.