- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy the juicy pieces of shrimp and sweet crispy peas in this flavorful curry made with coconut milk.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Madras curry powder
- 1-1/2 pounds raw shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the oil in a large sauté pan and heat over medium heat for 35 seconds.
- Sprinkle in the curry powder and cook for 2 minutes, and then add the shrimp and the sugar snap peas and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and the lemon juice, stir and then sprinkle with salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Serve hot.