- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 cups
Those of you who are watching your sugar intake do not need to miss out on delicious desserts any longer. Enjoy this all-natural, sugar free frosting that can be made with erythritol or xylitol.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol or xylitol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a large bowl and beat until the mixture is light and creamy. Beat in the vanilla, and then slowly add the powdered erythritol or xylitol, beating well after each addition.