- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Chicken and stuffing slow cooked with Swiss cheese.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker and top with the cheese.
- Mix together the soup and milk in a separate bowl and spoon over the cheese.
- Mix together the stuffing and butter in another bowl and sprinkle on top of the soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-6 hours.