- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy stuffed squash side dish.
- 5 large yellow squash
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam the squash until tender. Slice in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Prepare the spinach according to the package instructions and drain. Stir in the cream cheese until melted. Mix in the soup mix.
- Scoop the spinach mixture into the scooped out squash shells and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.