- Prep: 1 hr 55 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 36 appetizers
Enjoy these stuffed tomato and cucumber bites with creamy dill filling.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 20 large cherry tomatoes
- 2 small cucumbers, each cut into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- Fresh dill sprigs to garnish
- Place the sour cream, red pepper, dill, lemon peel, salt and sugar in small bowl, and mix until blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, use a sharp knife to cut off a thin slice of the top and bottom of the tomatoes, and then place on a serving dish along with the cucumber slices.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the sour cream mixture on the tomatoes and the cucumbers, and then garnish with the fresh dill sprigs.