- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 7 servings
Twice baked stuffed sweet poatoes.
- 7-8 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices bacon, fried
- Wash and grease the potatoes. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour, or until soft.
- Cut a slice from the top of each potato. Carefully scoop out the potato, careful to keep the shell intact.
- Mix the scoped out potato with the cheese and butter. Fold in the bacon, and scoop back into the shell.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.