- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
These are delicious, feel free to add your on ingredients to the stuffing. You can also top with cheddar cheese instead of the parmesan.
- 3 baking poatoes
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Clean potatoes thoroughly.
- Prick with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour or until tender.
- Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- In a bowl combine potatoe pulp and next 6 ingredients.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stuff shells with potato mixture.
- Combine parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.