- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
- 4 grated potatoes
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 chopped onion, medium
- 2 tbsp chopped green coriander
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp green chilie sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cup Milk
- 8 brown bread slices (sides removed)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take mixing bowl and add carrot, potatoes, onion, green coriander, salt, green chilie sauce and grated cheese to it. Mix well.
- Take a bowl and pour milk in it.
- Dip the bread slices in it. Remove the excess milk from the slices by gently squeezing them.
- Roll the potato mixture in each slice and give it any shape that you like.
- Take the baking tray and grease it with cooking oil.
- Place the rolls on the tray and brush some oil over the rolls also.
- Bake these rolls in preheated oven for about 13-15 minutes or until the rolls are crispy.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauces and hot drink.