- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 46 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Unexpected guests for dinner? You can make these amazing stuffed pork chops in a snap and serve with a side of rice and a green salad.
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cups of walnuts, chopped and lightly toasted
- 1/4 of gruyere, chopped
- 2 pork chops
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss the apples, walnuts, Gruyere and sage until well combined.
- Make a slit in the side of each pork chop with a sharp knife, and stuff each chop with the apple mixture.
- In a medium-sized, oven-safe sauté pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Sear the chops for 3 minutes on each side and then transfer to the oven and bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.