- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Beef and spinach stuffed dinner rolls.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Garlic powder
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, cooked
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 12 small whole-wheat rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly brown the onions in the oil over medium heat. Mix int he beef and garlic powder (to taste) and simmer until meat is cooked. Drain.
- Mix the spinach into the beef mixture and allow to cool.
- Slice the tops off the rolls and hollow out the center.
- Mix the cheese into the beef mixture and stuff inside the rolls, Place the tops back on and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.