- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These stuffed peppers are an amazing appetizer served with cool and fruity Sangria.
- 4 poblano peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce chihuahua cheese
- 4 slices bacon, thickly cut
- Cut about 1/3 off the side of each pepper, so it can be stuffed with the cheese.
- For a milder pepper, remove the seeds and the ribs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheeses, sprinkle with salt and then stuff in each pepper shell.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Broil for about 20 minutes until bacon is cooked.
- Let the peppers cool for 10 minutes before serving.