- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
These are baked jalapenos with delicious cream cheese filling full of flavor
- 1 pound mild sausages of pork
- 1 (8 ounce) package cubed Neufchatel cheese
- 15 fresh seeded and halved lengthwise jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Meanwhile place a skillet over heat (medium-high).
- Add sausage and cook till brown.
- Put cream cheese.
- Stir it into sausage.
- Cook till it is completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Put equal portions of the sausage mixture into the jalapeno halves.
- Arrange the jalapenos onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the stuffed peppers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the peppers are soft and the tops are lightly browned for about 30 minutes.