- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Serves 8
Make these savory and delicious stuffed mushrooms for your next party or get together.
- 24 button mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed (reserve stems)
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup fine dry bread or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- /4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Chop reserved stems to make 1 cup.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook chopped mushroom stems, shallots, and garlic until tender. Add bread crumbs, blue cheese, and walnuts; stir to combine.
- Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer in a lightly greased baking pan. Divide filling between mushroom caps. Bake at 425 F for about 10 minutes, until filling is golden brown and heated through. Garnish with chopped parsley, and serve hot.