- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Southern stuffed baked potatoes.
- 5 large potatoes, baked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Slice the potatoes along the side, gently remove the potato pulp without breaking the skins.
- Combine the potato pulp with the remaining ingredients, except the cheese and paprika- do not mash though. Restuff the potato skins.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with the cheese and paprika. Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 25 minutes.