- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Beef stuffed green pepper dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 green peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the oil and water and pour into a baking dish.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Mix together the beeef, onion, garlic, rice and tomato paste. Stuff into the peppers and place in the baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, adding more water if needed.