- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy olive filled cucumber bite.
- 3 cucumbers, peled
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup stuffed green olices, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamed, fold in the olives and seasoned salt. Spread the mixture back into the cucumber halves. Press the cucumber halves together and wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic and slice into 1/3-inch thick slices.