- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 15
You'll love the convenience of these make-in-advance bite-size tomatoes and guests will love their creamy, savory taste. For an eye catching arrangement, place tomatoes on a white platter so their crimson color really pops.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound bacon
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp. Place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels to drain and cool.
- Thoroughly wash tomatoes. Slice tomato tops off, scoop out seeds and filling with a small spoon or melon baller.
- Place tomatoes upside down on a plate lined with a paper towel to drain for 25 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl add bacon, cheese, mayonnaise and onions. Stir until well blended. Fill tomatoes with mixture and refrigerate over night. Serve cold.