- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4
Stuffed Cheesy potatoes are so yummy that no body can resist having it once.
- 4 large potatoes (washed and peeled)
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 4 tsp Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Bake the potatoes in an oven at 350 degrees until cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into halves.
- Take out the pulpy scoop out of the potatoes and mash well.
- Add sour cream, butter, salt and pepper to it. Beat well.
- Fill the potatoes with this stuffing potato stuffing.
- Sprinkle the cheese and paprika over it.
- Bake these in an oven at about 425 degrees until potatoes are heated through.