- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes enough topping to cover 1 small loaf of brea
Feel free to use almonds, peanuts or any other nut of your choice for this streusel and nut combination that can be added to baked breads and cakes as a delicious and attractive topping.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 chopped walnuts
- Place the brown sugar and the flour into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- With a pastry blender, mix in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the chopped walnuts and mix to combine.