- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Top your favorite dessert with this delightful strawberry whipped cream topping. It works especially well when added to homemade strawberry shortcake.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh strawberries, hulled
- Place the strawberries into a blender and process until they become a thick liquid in consistency.
- Place the cream in a bowl and beat with a handheld mixer on low. Slowly add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Mix in the processed strawberries and then serve immediately.