- Prep: 4 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Creamy vanilla pudding layered with fresh strawberry and vanilla wafer cookies.
- 2 (3.4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 20 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Mix together the pudding mix and milk, beat.
- Spread half of the pudding into the bottom of a 2-quart bowl or trifle dish.
- Arrange the vanilla wafers on top and sprinkle the strawberries over. Pour the remaining pudding over.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours.