- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 9-12 People
Impress your friends with these sweet muffins at your next breakfast gathering.
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup oat bran
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- Combine flour, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda and sugar; set aside.
- Mix together eggs, butter and buttermilk.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin, filling halfway.
- Add a dollop of strawberry jam to each muffin; top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.