- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8
Perk up your day with this fruity fizzy drink.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle club soda
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, lightly crushed
- Cracked ice
- Remove 8 strawberries and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, puree remaining strawberries.
- Strain mixture into a large bowl through a fine-meshed sieve to remove seeds.
- Add the lime juice and sugar to strawberry puree and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Stir strawberry syrup and club soda together in a large pitcher.
- To serve, pack a tall glass with cracked ice and a couple of mint leaves. Fill with strawberry soda and garnish with a reserved strawberry.