- Prep: 5 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Strawberry Sour Cream Salad has a bevy of bananas and pineapples added for sweetness and texture.
- 1 (4 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Add frozen strawberries. Stir until thawed. Add remaining ingredients except sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 of the gelatin mixture in a serving dish. Chill until set. Spread sour cream over set gelatin. Add remaining gelatin mixture. Chill until set.