- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Fresh strawberries and rhubarb in a strawberry jello mold.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 packages frozen rhubarb
- 1 quart sliced fresh strawberries
- watercress of other salad greens
- Chantilly mayonnaise
- Stir to dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Add in the rhubarb, stir to separate the pieces. As gelatin begins to set add in the strawberries.
- Pour into wet molds and refrigerate until set.
- Unmold and place on the watercress. Garnish with a whole strawberry, and serve with the chantilly mayonnaise.