- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 12 hr 35 min
- Serving: 10
Strawberry Refrigerator Dessert is layered with marshmallow cream.
- Crust: 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cups pecans, chopped fine
- Filling: 1/2 cup milk
- 24 large marshmallows
- Topping: 2 packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen strawberries
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Make crust; Mix ingredients together until crumbly. Press into a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Heat milk and dissolve marshmallows. Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture. Spoon over cooled crust.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in frozen berries. Stir until strawberries have melted and gelatin has slightly thickened. Spoon over marshmallow cream layer. Chill overnight.