- Prep: 7 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 7 hr 28 min
- Serving: 8
A pretzel crust is the surprise in Strawberry Pretzel Delight.
- 2 cups thin pretzels, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 2 small packages strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2, 10 ounce boxes frozen strawberries
- Mix pretzels, butter and sugar together; press lightly into a 9 by 13 inch glass baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cheese and sugar together in mixer; then fold in Cool Whip. Spread on cooled crust. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Mix jello together, water and frozen strawberries. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Pour over cream cheese layer. Chill at least 6 hours.