- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 18-20 servings
A sweet and fruity strawberry and pineapple flavored pound cake.
- 1 (18 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pineapple pudding mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Blend everything with 1 cup of water for 2 minutes on medium. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.