- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This flavorful bread makes an excellent breakfast snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2-1/2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together strawberries, pineapple, eggs, vegetable oil and sugar; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into strawberry mixture.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.